Monday, March 9, 2009

Product Review Imju Fiberwig Paint On False Eyelashes


Product Review Imju Fiberwig Paint On False Eyelashes
The #1 best selling mascara in Japan is making strides in the US market.I purchased my first tube at Sephora and am on my second tube now.I use the black which is very dark jet black.This stuff is great I must say.The mascara itself is thin and doesn't clump at all.There are tiny pieces of fibers that adhere to your eyelashes building a very realistic eyelash longer than your natural lash.If you want your lashes longer than the first application wait about 30 seconds and re-apply.It isn't touted as water proof but as water resistant.However it doesn't run or smear like most non-waterproof mascaras Ive tried.It almost peels off when you want to remove it.If you end up rubbing your eyes it kind of flakes off so check your cheeks for fallout every once in a while.You can use plain water to remove which I love not having to use an oil based product or harsh cleanser on my very sensitive skin.The only down side is you cant really apply it very close to the lash line because the fibers poke your eyelid and irritate.I usually use a waterproof cheap mascara right at my lash line and on the bottom lashes then use my paint on eyelashes on the tips.You don't really want to wiggle the brush on application to separate your lashes either because it can make the fibers bend and look kinda crazy.I sat and played with it one night and made my lashes so long they touched my eyebrows!(wish I had a pic of that)It runs about $22 a tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment